My Son Died For This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills a Child In 1 Minute and an Adult in 15!

As they say there is everything in this world for good things to the worst things likewise happen in the world of plants.

Most of us agree that our house needs something green the same as it says while green is better. Even many would like to have their home as a rain forest.

Please read this carefully. My son died because he put a piece of leaf in his mouth and tongue and these swelled to suffocate. This plant is very common in many homes and offices. It is deadly poisonous and dangerous, to the point of killing a child in 1 minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by chance you should never bring your fingers to your eyes, as this could cause permanent blindness. Warn your friends and family.

Thus began a chain to share information to protect all people from this plant that could cost you life,

It was just another normal day; the little 5-year-old Esteban was playing in the house. All of a sudden he came to his mother and complain he didn’t feel so good. His mother thought that was just some indigestion or fatigue. However, shortly after she noticed that his color of the skin was starting to change and had difficulty in breathing.

She quickly called the ambulance and her child was rushed to the hospital. In the moments of great distress, no, one knew what was really happening.

Only after 1/2 hour later, the doctor came out of the emergency room to inform the mother that her son had died from poisoning. She was in shock, she had no idea what he could have eaten.

For this reason, he requested and ordered a blood test and the results revealed a large dose of a chemical called calcium oxalate.

The chemical is found in a plant known as Diefenbaker or better known in countries of Latin America as Amoena, which is very common thing in our own them. People who have it indoors since it has great resistance / hardness to be in the shade without the need for sunlight, either at home or in offices, but one should be especially careful especially with children by Its high rate of poisoning if it is to be consumed.

Information from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, which 75% were children under 5 years.

If someone suffered a poisoning Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends that you clean the mouth with a cold, wet cloth, rinse your eyes if any contact with the plant had and give to ingest milk. Then consult a care center.

Do not forget to share so that everyone will know about this plant and the dangers they can cause.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *